Brooksville, Florida (Feb. 18, 2016) – Live Oak Theatre announces the cast of its upcoming production of the musical adaptation of The Secret Garden:
· Lily Craven: Shared by Stephanie Barnett Sager and Randi Hoidalen Olsen.
· Archibald Craven: Terry Edwards.
· Mary Lennox: Shared by Elizabeth Kessel and Emma Day.
· Colin Craven: Shared by Elijah Torres and Christopher Alexander.
· Dicken: Benjamin Staley.
· Martha Sowerby: Shared by Holly Frendberg and Caitlin Frostman.
· Dr. Craven: To be determined.
· Mrs. Medlock: Leanne Germann.
· Mrs. Winthrop: Julie Hofstede.
· Rose: Hannah Vandergriff.
· Ben Weatherstaff: Ron Dykes
The Secret Garden is a Broadway musical written by Marsha Norman, and is an adaptation of Frances Hodgson Burnett’s 1911 novel of the same name. It tells the moving story of young Mary Lennox, who, after her parents die from cholera, is sent to live with her uncle in his secluded manor in the English countryside. There she meets her sickly, bedridden cousin and finds a forgotten and neglected garden that she is determined to fix up and bring back to life.
Weekend Performances will be held at 7:30 p.m. Fridays and 2:30 and 7:30 p.m. Saturdays, April 29-May 7, 2016. All performances will be held at Faith Evangelical Presbyterian Church at 200 Mt. Fair Ave., Brooksville, FL 34601.
Each show will be a dessert theater experience with seating available one half hour before each performance.
Single admission tickets are $18 for adults. Tickets for students 13 and younger are $5 with the purchase of an adult ticket. All tickets include coffee, tea and dessert. All seats are reserved and available on a first come, first serve basis.
About the Live Oak Theatre Company (LOT)
The Live Oak Theatre Company (LOT), a non-profit organization, is a division of YWAM (Youth With a Mission) Tampa, a not-for-profit 501c3 company. The Live Oak Theatre Company exists to enrich families, individuals, and the community as a whole by providing positive, artistic experiences in the performing arts – including excellent, affordable, and edifying FAMILY-FRIENDLY entertainment, performance, and educational opportunities for theater patrons and participants of all ages.