Live Oak Theatre Receives $500 Grant Season Sponsorship From Kiwanis Club of Brooksville Ridge
Brooksville, Florida (August 23, 2016) – Live Oak Theatre was recently awarded a $500 grant season sponsorship from the Kiwanis Club of Brooksville Ridge. Kiwanis Club of Brooksville Ridge was recently a scholarship sponsor for Live Oak Theatre’s summer camp program and has continued to support the Live Oak program with a full season sponsorship on a “BRANCH” season sponsorship level.
The award was presented to Live Oak Theatre’s president, Randi Olsen, and vice president, Vince Vanni, at the club’s August 19 meeting.
BRANCH sponsorships entitle the sponsor to:
· A half-page sponsorship ad in all Live Oak programs for 16 performances of its Live Oak performances in the 2016-2017 season.
· Recognition at all Live Oak Theatre productions.
· Logo including a link on Live Oak Theatre’s website, and
· Up to eight VIP table tickets per production
Live Oak’s season includes a fall and spring musical production and a special Christmas celebration. The season’s productions are as follows:
· Fall production: An original musical adaptation of Peter Pan to be presented on November 4, 5, 11 and 12.
· December’s Christmas celebration will be a return of Merry Medieval Madrigal Feast on December 9, 10, 16 and 17.
· Spring production will be the ever popular and well-known musical sensation, Wizard of Oz, which will be presented on March 31, April 1, 7 and 8.
All Live Oak Theatre Productions are family-friendly and feature adults and youth cast in age appropriate roles. To order season tickets call 352-593-0027.
Season tickets offer reserved seating at the same location for each show. All performances are held at Faith Evangelical Presbyterian Church, 200 Mt. Fair Avenue, Brooksville, Florida 34601.
About the Live Oak Theatre Company (LOT)
The Live Oak Theatre Company (LOT), a non-profit organization, is a division of YWAM (Youth With a Mission) Tampa, a not-for-profit 501c3 company. The Live Oak Theatre Company exists to enrich families, individuals, and the community as a whole by providing positive, artistic experiences in the performing arts – including excellent, affordable, and edifying FAMILY-FRIENDLY entertainment, performance, and educational opportunities for theater patrons and participants of all ages.