2017 Spring Nature & Wildlife Photography
Chinsegut Conservation Center April 29 | 9am-4pm
Chinsegut Conservation Center is hosting their second Photography Exhibit that will feature stunning photographs taken at Chinsegut.
Submission ends April 15, 2017
- Class A — Ages 14 and under
- Class B — Ages 15 and up
- Macro — Get up close with your macro lens. Photograph any subject from insects to leaves
- Black & White — Photograph in Monochrome. Explore the center to find unique designs to express contrast.
- Friendship* — Photograph a friend or a family member exploring Chinsegut. Fun poses to scenic portraits.
- Nature & Wildlife — Chinsegut has a wide variety of areas to photograph. Use your camera to show the best of what center has to offer.
Questions… you can contact Gina Long at the Chinsegut Conservation Center at 352-754-6722 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Alice Mary Herden of Green-Fly Media at 352-232-6092 | Email: email@example.com
More information here: https://creativenaturephotographyworkshops.com/events-list/30762990934/